Incorporated in 1994, Christal Mechanical began as a joint venture between Father and Son, Ferdinando and Joe Raspa. Working together they built a team that has developed Christal into a full service, licensed and bondable mechanical company. We have a talented workforce focused on exceeding the expectations of our customers.
At Christal Mechanical, the health, safety and well-being of our team is of paramount importance. We provide
health and safety training, information, and avenues to interact together with our employees, subcontractors, clients
and suppliers so that we may review feedback and continuously create policies and procedures that are
increasingly more effective and implementable in addition to addressing the elementally compliant requirements of
the Ontario Health and Safety Act. We retain the services of a certified Health & Safety Consultancy firm to assist
us in ensuring that our efforts towards sustaining safe working environments are successful. At our project sites, a
primary objective is to maintain a safe and well organized environment.
Additional Safety Initiatives:
- In depth H&S Orientation for New Hires
- Bi-Weekly Health, Safety and Well-Being Bulletins
- Weekly safety talks meetings and monthly job site inspections
- Participation WSIB’s Health & Safety Excellence Program
- Completion of WSIB’s SCIP Program (past)
- Participation in IHSA Safety Groups (past)